Hascol Petroleum is looking for a female Executive Secretary for the CEO, based in the Company’s Head Office in Karachi.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Undertake a variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, prepare correspondence; arrange travel and expense reports
- Prioritize and follow up on sensitive and confidential issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, determined appropriate response
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO, organize his calendar, keep him informed of upcoming commitments, following up appropriately.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters proactively, and follow-through on assignments to their successful completion.
- Secretarial support for meetings, draft and circulate meeting agendas, communicate meeting reminders, confirm venues, etc. Write and distribute minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
Job Specifications and Requirements
Graduate with minimum 15 years relevant experience, excellent oral & written English, time management organization skills, professional and well groomed personality, outstanding MS Office skills. Age below 45 years.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 2, 2020 with the position mentioned in the subject. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.