DEPUTY MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT Hascol Petroleum Limited is looking for a Deputy Manager for its Internal Audit Department, based in Head Office. Main Job Responsibilities:
1. Executing / leading internal audits as approved by the Audit Committee
2. Oversee execution of spot audits for installations / depots and retail sites.
3. Review and maintain appropriate working papers files to corroborate audit findings, work done etc
4. Drive continuous quality improvement by research, conformance with best practices and knowledge sharing
5. Follow up with relevant departments regarding outstanding audit observations and closure
6. Carry out investigations and special assignments requested by the Audit Committee / Management.
7. Identify loopholes in internal processes and procedures and suggest corrective measures. Education: ACCA or CA (ICAEW/ICAP) Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in a Finance or Audit role. Audit firm experience mandatory (especially Big 4). OMC experience would be preferred. Interested applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com latest by February 29, 2020 with the position mentioned in the subject. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.