Looking for HSE Manager for our leading Pakistan based Multinational Pharmaceutical Client.
Qualification: minimum Master in Environmental Sciences or
equivalent. The individual must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: minimum 4-5 years of experience preferably in pharmaceutical industry.
Further responsibilities include:
• Develop, implement and update annual EHS plan
• Conduct safety audits and inspections
• Ensure implementation of safe working practices
• Conduct safety trainings for staff, contractors & visitors
• Develop SOPs, work permits, and EHS policies
• Conduct risk assessment and hazard analysis with categorization
• Sound knowledge of mechanical & electrical hazards with mitigation plan
• Develop accident, incident and near miss reports with corrective actions
• Periodic checking of electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation tools, equipment and practices from safety point of view
• Conduct periodic safety drills (firefighting, evacuation)
Salary: Between 70K to 100K + Benefits
Interested candidates may share their profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: 03102348516 or Call: 03432445995