Emaar Pakistan | Manager – Facility Management (Islamabad)
Qualifications & Experience: Minimum Graduate degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 10 years of experience in Facilities Management
• Provides technical input as necessary.
• Manage delivery of technical projects such as major/minor rectification works.
• Delivers technical information to department personnel with accuracy and within given time constraints
• Attends meetings and gets involved with site supervision staff and field engineers.
• Ensures that the nominated Facilities Management Company provides the services as agreed.
• Manage and monitor utilities, plants, energy consumption and water consumption
• Overall responsibility for managing the service provider and ensuring service delivery was in line with the contract/SLA. This will be achieved through regular operational meetings and monthly contract review meetings to align Company’s requirements with the delivery of quality services
• Prepare SOW and raise purchase request to get service or goods
• Ensures Emaar’s customers are provided with a comfortable & safe environment.
Interested candidates apply or refer profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “FM Manager”