SPIE Oil & Gas Services have an opportunity for Service Engineer in Saudi Arabia.
• Nationality : Any – Preferably with past Saudi Experience
• Experience : Minimum 1 year.
• Previous experience : Should be working previously with one of those companies, Nalco, Suez, Veolia, Metito, Kurita.
• Degree in Chemical engineering or chemistry
• 2 – 5 years of experience in water treatment chemicals including boiler and cooling systems treatment.
• Comply with both customer and client HSE regulations
• Help in commissioning and startup of new chemical treatment applications.Conduct routine field services including but not limited to:
o Meeting with plant operation team to understand/update on the operation parameter changes
o Collect all related operational data and logs
o Collect water samples from different applications as needed.
o Develop service reports indicating the KPIs and the recommended actions, if needed.
o Discuss the service report with the operation engineer to ensure proper implementation for the corrective actions.
• Conduct/supervise the chemical preparation activities.
• Perform other routine performance checks such as corrosion coupon monitoring.
• Monitor and report all chemical product
Send your CV’S to email@example.com