Warehouse Officer Required | Pepsico
WAREHOUSE OFFICER required. Candidates with warehouse operations understanding and relevant experience shall send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Warehouse Officer’.
It is a contractual position.
- Receiving of plastic interlayer sheets/pallets from incoming vehicles in assigned shift.
- Loading and Unloading of pallets/sheets/empty glass bottles/Empty 19liter bottles.
- Stock counting of pallets/Sheets as per the Gate Pass and loading slip to ensure no extra asset is loaded on the vehicle.
- Verification of the gate pass before vehicle is dispatched for delivery.
- Ensuring vehicle inspection as per standard before it leaves the premises.
- Verification of vehicles and stock that are dispatched from warehouse.
- Supervising weekly and monthly Audits of for all categories and ensuring Physical/SAP reconciliation.
- Receiving new Empty/Shells/Plastic Pallets and Sheets from vendors and ensure proper stacking.
- Issuance of sheets and pallets to production lines as per production plan.
- Managing labor staff and team members to complete the routine tasks in the assigned shift.